come sail away with me

5.07.2015

Ahoy mateys. Go starburst and hoist the anchors...or whatever. Do I look like a sailor to you? I do swear like one so that's that. For today's post, I thought I would do a bit of a naughty nautical theme to embrace this insanely warm May weather (not to be confused with Mayweather, who I don't like right now. STICK IT, MONEY!!!). Navy and white stripes are everything this season (especially with a red lip...but I'm all about the nudes lolz). Denim can do no wrong here, and neither can my little white sneakers which I only wear on days when I'm a pirate WHICH IS ALWAYS amirite? I could toss my jeans for a bare leg thanks to the length of this shirt but I wanted to be a little more dressed up. Top off with sunnies and bun and it's the easiest thing to pull off.
 
Arrrgghh you gonna come drink some rum with me?! Let's go.




t-shirt dress: winners - find similar here
jeans: H&M (old) - find similar here
shoes: Aldo
sunnies: Ardene
 
 
LAST DAY TO ENTER THE SUNGLASSES GIVEAWAY HERE!!!
 

1 Comment »

This entry was posted on 5.07.2015 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “come sail away with me”

Patricia G. said...

Nice! Love the top!
xoxo
https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/donkeycool-4487669/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...