Hi I'm Lena and this is Jackass!

12.10.2014

The second I walked out of the bedroom this morning, he noticed. “Are you…are you dressed like Johnny Knoxville?” My husband’s a smart one.
My cover was blown. I secretly wanted to look like the Jackass crew today. Success, I guess? Oh yeah. Don’t tell me you don’t love the converse sneakers and cropped dress pants. I mean, it’s totally 90s and that’s what’s up right now. And my denim jacket? I’ve buttoned it up all the way and made it a shirt. It’s awesome because a) it keeps me warm and b) no flashing today and c) why not. Despite the slightly masculine look this outfit has, it’s surprisingly feminine at the same time. I’d totally wear this to dinner, or whilst trashing my parents’ house (no wait, that’s not me, that’s Bam Margera).
I dare you to rock it, too!
 





jacket: Levi's
pants: old - find similar here
shoes: Converse

3 Comments »

This entry was posted on 12.10.2014. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “Hi I'm Lena and this is Jackass!”

N. said...

great look :)

Unknown said...

http://www.withacitydream.com/blog/2014/11/23/burrr

Belle said...

Love it!!!
Fab pics :))
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...