combat baby

12.09.2014

This is, by far, the easiest look to pull off. I love simplicity, and sometimes that’s all you need (we girls are complicated enough apparently, according to the hubs). It’s like I woke up and got dressed in the dark with my eyes closed! If you’re not sure about color coordination, this look is even easy on the colorblind. Nothing works better than black and grey, even if you accessorize with more black along the way, like this backpack. My combat boots really reflect how hood I am, and the cozy sweater protects me against these ungodly Canadian temperatures. You can even venture towards navy, because navy & black together is the ultimate 90s rebellion. I dare you!


sweater: c/o Ardene
leggings: c/o Ardene
bag: Aldo
boots: c/o Palladium
 

1 Comment »

This entry was posted on 12.09.2014 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “combat baby”

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...