nightstand decor

4.15.2014

What's the first thing I look at when walking into a bedroom? The bed or bedding to be exact. The second thing...the bedside table décor.
Mine consists of your basic alarm clock, lamp and a photo frame of the hubs and I. Blah beyond belief. We are now in the middle of a total home do over and now that the kids rooms are complete, I am tackling our master bedroom. I've gotten as far as new bed sheets, alarm clock and some books.
Before and after pictures to hopefully come soon :)
In the meantime, here are a few inspirational photos that I keep referencing during this makeover.



 
















 
 
 

3 Comments »

This entry was posted on 4.15.2014 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “nightstand decor”

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for this post! Me and one my fashion classmates plan on moving in together soon and I was looking around for inspirtation/ideas on how I should decorate my nightstand and living room table. <3 Amazing post!

Leah said...

Love it all! This makes me want to redecorate our bedroom.

Lena Antonacci said...

@Autumn Renee: Glad I could help. I hope your decorating goes more smoothly than mine. I'm having a terrible time finding exactly what I'm looking for. isn't that always the case :(

Lena xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...