2 in 1

4.17.2014

Florals, always a huge trend for Spring/Summer. Athletics, a trend that never seems to fade away. Put the two together and what do you get? One piece instead of two. I just saved you money...you're welcome :) On a serious note, you get this lovely t-shirt dress by Ardene. I have it folded over a few times and tucked into my jeans but I can't wait to wear this as a dress. Wear it with flat sandals or sneakers in the daytime and strappy heels at night to go out. Again...2 in 1. Seems like this piece is all you need!
 
How would you guys wear this floral t-shirt dress?



top: c/o Ardene
jeans: Topshop (old) - find similar here
shoes: Adidas
 
 

3 Comments »

This entry was posted on 4.17.2014 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “2 in 1”

Anonymous said...

OMG LENA YOU'RE ALWAYS SO KIND AND SEXY WEARING SPORTIVE LOOKS AND SOCKLESS SNEAKERS, I LOOOOOOVE IIIIT YOU LOOK GORGEOUS AND AWESOME, I AM ABOUT TO EXXXXXPLOOOOOOOODE!! YOU ABSOLUTELY ROCK THE LOOK!

Unknown said...

Nice outfit! I do love these sneakers


Xx
www.Lauralexo.com

Abbie said...

Fab look, love the laid back vibe and your trainers are awesome xx

fashiontatt.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...